We recognize that the best way to build your unique wealth strategy is to fully appreciate your circumstances, concerns, and aspirations. That is why we begin with you and your goals, never with products.
Through our approach, we build a partnership together, so you are confident your wealth is working for you and is managed toward your own measurable goals.
- We’ll listen carefully to your priorities, learn about your values, and understand your thoughts for your future.
- And we’ll listen to your questions too. We’ll offer you answers and resources, so you can make empowered decisions regarding your wealth.
- Together we’ll agree on a portfolio strategy, building an asset allocation and investment plan aimed at achieving your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- When it’s time to discuss your plans with tax, estate and insurance experts, we will be your advocate, answering your questions and coordinating your priorities with these experts
- We’ll monitor your strategy regularly and provide progress reports so you can measure your plan’s success.
From years of working with successful families, we know your priorities often include your whole family. We work with you, your children and your grandchildren as part of one relationship to help you pursue your multi-generational goals:
- Funding a lifestyle for 30+ years
- Preparing an inheritance for future generations
- Teaching children and grandchildren good financial habits
- Welcoming new family members
- Considering philanthropic priorities
- Enhancing an estate plan to assure a smooth transfer of wealth
*Please Note: Limitations. The scope of any financial planning and consulting services to be provided depends upon the specific requests and needs of the client. Summit Place does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. Summit Place does not prepare legal documents or tax reruns, nor does it sell insurance products.